Sunday, April 11, 2010

April update


Before Coffee can get a hair cut he had to have his shots. When he got them we found out he is a shih tzu, terrier mix :)




I've been knitting lots and lots, getting pouches ready for a craft fair coming up soon. These are just a few of the "shells" I've made so far, they still need guts (zippers and lining). I like to do that part last so I have a whole bunch to do at once.




My trusty machines. The sewing machine is a husqvarna viking and the serger, which was a present from my boyfriend ♥, is a simplicity frontier.


"THE MACHINE"
My dads machine! He has had it since I was little. He and Magy (my step mother) were the ones that taught me how to sew. :) My dad uses those giant, murder sissors to cut fabric, they're heavy as hell!



Magy's machine :) I'm not sure why there is tape on it, I think its cracked, but it still runs great! This is what I learned on before I got my own machines.

See ya later!
♥ ♥ ♥

4 comments:

  1. Wow - I love the colorful pouches you are knitting. And my mom still has her old singer she got as wedding present from her sister just about 58 years ago. You can't kill those machines. Good luck at your show!

    http://feltedtreasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...how cool seeing all the different machines. Some kind of took me 'back in time':) Love the pouches...so bright and colorful!! Hope you have tons of sales!!

    ReplyDelete