Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I ♥ mail

First post for 2011! I hope everyone had a great New Years!  I am officially making a resolution to blog more... Well, I'll do my best, lol :P


I love getting packages in the mail.  Yesterday I was happy to see my order from Jinx came along with the serger needles I ordered.  And just a few days ago I received in lightening fast speed the zippers I ordered from Zipit on Etsy and a cute zipper pull gift.  The new official shop for all my zipper needs!


I ordered this great World of Warcraft t-shirt from Jinx and they sent me free stickers too! ♥


While getting ready for Valentine's Day I made these cute pink coin purses.  They're knit out of plastic bags and are rose scented!  Also, be sure to visit Kim J Creations for beautiful Valentine's Day jewelry!

See ya later!
♥♥♥ 

1 comment:

  1. I love mail too! In fact when I'm feeling a mail slump I usually buy stuff off etsy...

    ReplyDelete