Thursday, May 31, 2012

Gardening!

It's about that time again!  What's on the list this year?


Cucumbers again, of course!


Tomatoes and corn.  I really hope the corn grows, never tried growing it before.


And peppers!  Green peppers and also banana peppers!


My dad made this box for the peppers because we ran out of room in our tiny garden.  I started too many plants, oopsy! :p  He's super crafty too!

(Are they grown yet?)

Coffee can't wait to chow down!  Look at him lickin' his chops while I take pics of the veggies!

See ya later!


P.s.  Don't forget about the giveaway!!!

6 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try container gardening...maybe this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We usually yield a lot in the small space we have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your garden! It's going to be amazing in just a few weeks time! Also coffee is adorable!

    Hillery
    Stopping by from the Etsy Blogs Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found you on Blogging Buddies.
    Your dog is so cute
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coffee is a cutie! Love you garden. I have tons of tomatoes and a few green peppers and onions.
    I am trying a small herb garden....rosemary and oregano so far.

    frannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a nice collection of pots :) Getting there too this year, with one very poor tomato plant which might or might not survive, but at least am trying :)

    ReplyDelete