Saturday, January 12, 2013

In My Bag


I'm doing one of those, what's in your bag, posts today.  
I like bags with a long strap so I can wear it cross body and it's even better when they have a few smaller pockets.


I keep some Aveeno in the pink leopard print pouch I made, along with my very favorite perfume in the world, Love Spell by Victoria Secret.  I also keep my Soft Lips chap stick, Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm, tweezers, and Ricola in that bag.  The Nintendo controller pouch I made holds my business cards and a there's a bunch of change in there too!  Then there's my cell phone, gum, wallet, pens, and Hello Kitty planner!

What are some must haves in your bag?

3 comments:

  1. Your bag's contents are so neatly displayed! Let's see... I have my checkbook, cell, a calendar, lotion, hand sanitizer, gum, pens, business cards and some things that need to be thrown away... It's time to clean out my bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm using a totebag and it's filled with a bunch of stuff such as paper, scissors, thread, yarn, wallet, phone, pens. I don't usually need these but they always make their way into my bag somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually have a few receipts crumbled up in there too... A little sewing kit is a good idea! :)

    ReplyDelete