Saturday, May 4, 2013

Lehigh Valley Zoo

 I went to the Lehigh Valley Zoo today!  Here are just a few of my favorite shots:

I love penguins!

This kangaroo was chillaxin!

Zebras and ostriches hanging out together. :)
  

Cute prairie dogs!


Pin souvenir and outfit shot, wearing my new TMNT tee (thanks mom!) and the purple cardigan for Donatello 
Although, I should have had a Star Wars shirt on today, for Star Wars day!


I was looking up Star Wars patterns to try, and found this really cute crochet R2D2 cozy from Twinkie Chan!
I also found a super cute Chewbaca bag on Star Wars Knitting that I would absolutely love to make, but there's no pattern for!  But it looks easy enough maybe I can wing it.  Hmmmmm.  We'll see! :)

See ya later!

P.S.  I'm still surfing for patterns and just found this crazy awesome R2D2 bag!  Oh my god I need one of those!  It's made by the same girl that made the Chewbaca bag.  She's clearly a genius!

1 comment:

  1. Penguins are my faves too! Love the chillaxin Kanga!! It appears to have that look on it's face of "What?", hehe. Diggin' the R2D2 bag and although I like the Chewy bag, I think with a little ingenuity, one could make an even better one? Pretty cool bean tho!! Hope you're well and thanks for stopping by earlier!! Have a K-A weekend!!

    ReplyDelete