Friday, August 30, 2013

Scarf and Cape


I just wanted to share the patterns for the troll accessories I made.  They would work well with any doll this size. :)

The blue knit scarf was really simple.  I just knit in garter stitch.  I used a sock yarn with a cast on of four stitches then knit until it wrapped around once then bind off.


I crocheted the pink cape using a medium weight yarn and a size I hook.
Chain 10 stitches
Row 1: One half double crochet into each stitch.
Row 2:  Two half double crochet into each stitch.
Row 3: One half double crochet into each stitch.
Sew on a button to the top of one side. With the wide spacing creating a button hole on the other side isn't necessary.  

And that's it!  Nice and easy!  I'm also working on a knit version of the cape and will post it when I'm done. :)

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment