Thursday, September 26, 2013

Basement Treasure Hunting Part 2


An idea struck me for using up my old POG collection so I went digging in my basement again and found a few more treasures!  And of course my pogs!


First of all, I found my little mermaid game!!!  I knew I still had it!  Also a Game Boy and Bart vs. The Space Mutants!

I used to LOVE this awesome doll paper punch!  Under one shoe it punches hearts and under the other it punches stars.  This shall now have a permanent spot on my desk.

Another Polly pocket to add to the collection.  The bed turns into a ring on this one!


Even though the paint on the metal body of the Batmobile is chipped pretty bad, I still love it.  Oh memories! 

Now I've got some pog crafting to do!

See ya later!
❤❤❤

8 comments:

  1. I love BATMAN... but I don't have a batmobile. just some BATTOYS... LOVE IT.

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the Beauty and the Beast handheld game, and I loved it! Looking at the doll with the paper punches brings back memories of that too, but not as vivid as the game! Such fun treasures you found!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have the beauty and the beast one, I included it in the first treasure hunt post, they were the best games! :)

      Delete
  3. My jaw literally dropped! I love finding jems like these~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so fun going through old stuff to see what you find! :)

      Delete
  4. My jaw literally dropped! I love finding jems like these~

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME OVERLOAD! I love the 3 games you have.. the little Mermaid one is so divine. And that Polly Pocket ring...*SWOOON*

    ReplyDelete