Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Count Chocula

Tis the season for spooky cereals!!


 Seasonally Count Chocula, Boo Berry, and Frankenberry are made available but this time they also brought back Yummy Mummy and Frute Brute!



I really wanted some Yummy Mummy and Frute Brute but they weren't there this time so instead I have good old Count Chocula.  Only it's not.  It tastes really different.  It barely even tastes like chocolate.  The taste was really bland.  I don't know if I got a bad batch or since its just a seasonal thing they don't bother  getting the taste right.  Oh well!  I'm still going to try Yummy Mummy and Frute Brute.  Hopefully the fruitiness will be more noticeable.  Some times fruity cereals are just more potent. 

What are you some of your favorite seasonal snacks?
   

No comments:

Post a Comment