Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Ren Faire

I went to Ren Faire with Alicia and Melissa this weekend!  It was my second year going and I loved it!  But surprisingly I didn't take that many pictures, I must have been too excited!  But here are some of the ones I did manage to take.


The dragon puppet store, the imaginarium has so many cool puppets!


Love these candles! 



Ye old news paper lining my snack!

Sword drink!


I bought this cool necklace there!  It comes with a little marble jewel inside!


I also got this soap I'm in love with!  It smells so good!  It's so hard for me to find honey almond 
anything anywhere.  They also have a website The Enchanted Forest.


And this is what I wore to the Faire!  Unicorn sweater, socks and button I created out if an
old POG!  Remember pogs?

Next year we're dressing up!  I can't wait!
And I'll definitely remember to take more pics!


2 comments: