Wednesday, December 26, 2012

W.I.P. Wednesday: Cowl

I've been way to sick to blog for more than a week but thankfully I'm feeling a little better today!  

So today's w.i.p. isn't so much a work in progress as it is finished, I just finished it last night.  But since it's the only thing I've been working on that I can show, I'm showing it.  (There's something else I've been constantly working on but I can't post it yet, it's for someone that reads my blog and I don't wanna ruin the surprise!)


I crocheted this cowl with Lion Brand homespun.

So what are you working on right now?  And how was everyone's Christmas?  Did you give or get anything handmade?  Did you get something you're really excited about?  Let me know!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful color and it looks so soft.

    I have several projects on the drawing board right now. I anxious for all the holiday travel and gatherings to be over so I can get lost in my sewing room.

    Have a happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete